EXO ARNVIND is looking for a SCRUM Master for our customer
Our customer have a great SCRUM team who might be looking for you as their new SCRUM Master. They need you to help them getting to the next level in using SCRUM and doing agile.
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most of self organization
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- The ability to distinguish between what “is Scrum” what is “not Scrum”
- It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- Widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc)
- ‘Excellent communication and mentoring skills
The Team Values:
- We want to improve in every sprint
- We make solution that always give value
Why join our customer?
They offer an interesting position in a growing and international company. The IT department consists of 150+ employees in Denmark whereof 40 works with system development. Hence you will be surrounded with talented colleagues and work with new technologies an methods. They have a constant focus on improving processes and technologies. Scrum is thus strongly supported by Management.
Location is the headquarter in Copenhagen.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EURO !
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of cause make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !