Packaging Engineer Specialist – Global Bioscience Company
EXO ARNVIND is looking for a packaging Engineer Specialist for a Global Bioscience Company.
We are looking for an experienced packaging Engineer, to join our Customer’s global packaging team.
Our Customer is a world leading company which develops and manufactures microbial culture and enzyme-based products, for the food, health & nutrition industries.
They have created this new position in order to further improve packaging materials capabilities and equipment.
Function and department
You will become a part of The Global Packaging Team, which is a part og the Global Engineering Department.
The Packaging Team cover all aspects and competence within the packaging value chain. They provide sustainable solutions, considering the entire packaging value chain to identify improvement opportunities, balance between cost and design, define global standards, and implement the standard spec in their stage gate model and technical review.
- Implementing new packaging material solutions – and equipment- processes.
- Develop and Optimize packaging solutions for the full value chain
- Implementing new packaging materials both in our existing lines and in new installations
- Testing and approval for new packaging material in close collaboration and communication with Operation/Sales/Sourcing.
- Define optimal solutions and issue SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for packaging equipment.
- Explore, and create Global standards, methods, specifications, guidelines of Packaging process, components and capabilities.
- Use of packing technologies for Powder, Liquid – Filling, bag in box, pelletizing and standardization across plants.
Your personal profile
- You should have extensive experience (5+ years) as Packaging Engineer Specialist in a manufacturing company
- You have the background, practical experience, and know-how to work with quality and efficiency of packaging in a manufacturing company for example in the food or pharma industries
- Your educational background could be as Engineer (M.SC or B.Sc) or similar technical background
- The role also requires excellent communication, training and facilitation skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a team and create cross-group collaboration.
- You must be fluent in English, verbally as well as in writing, and have the confidence to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- You must be motivated to engage yourself socially in the corporate culture and be responsible, trustworthy, and resourceful.
- Flexibility and creativity is required, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Location and travel
The position is located in Copenhagen, and is international – so travelling days will be approx. 50-60 per year.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EURO !
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !