EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Technical Product Owner for a leading manufacturer of diagnostic instruments and clinic management solutions for hospital hearing care clinics and private practices (location Copenhagen).
An strategically important and exciting position in a company that invests heavily in new technology.
The Technical Product Owner Role
You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development closely from start to finish. Your product is a hearing clinic management solution sold world wide.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out the solution.
As Technical Product Owner , your responsibilities will involve:
- Communicate successfully all concepts and solutions to development team.
- Monitor progress and ensure consistency with initial design and final solutions in close cooperation with development team.
- Ongoing clarification of solutions (Product Backlog) with SCRUM development team.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work with management to create product roadmaps consistent with product strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new solutions that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Ensure the solution meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Translate product strategy into detailed product requirement documents (PRD), user stories and prototypes.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Approve all features and ensure releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
As a Technical Product Owner, your skills and qualifications should preferably include:
- Proven experience as a Technical Software Product Owner, Customer Solution Architect, or similar role.
- Knowledge of cloud software, application design and architecture.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product roadmap and effectively communicate recommendations to steering-committee and management.
- Experience with third-party software integrations.
- Skilled at working effectively with distant development teams over video conference and Skype.
- Proven experience with SCRUM and Agile framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and a Nordic language (DK/SE/NO)
You have great cooperation skills and enjoy working in teams, but you are also capable of working independently. You have a structured, detailed and solution oriented approach to your work. At the same time, you are open-minded and see the possibilities also in a dynamic daily life.
It is natural for you to be flexible, take charge and motivate your team. You are good at prioritising, planning and solving your tasks. You have a proactive approach in your work.
About our customer
Our customer is a leading manufacturer of diagnostic instruments and clinic management solutions for hospital hearing care clinics and private practices. The company has a solid foundation with decades of experience, is privately held and has 80+ dedicated employees.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EURO !
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !