EXO ARNVIND is looking for a skilled Software Test Engineer to a world class global supplier to the global vehicle industry – located in Mullsjö Sweden.
This is a exciting international career opportunity, in a world class company.
About our customer:
Our Customers products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.0 billion, 10.000 employees in 18 countries, and 30 production facilities – our customer is truly a global supplier.
The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
Our customers objective is to be in the global frontline with the product range where electronics and software is having an increasing impact.
The job: Software Test Engineer
You are a part of a functional team that works with the full range from concept studies to product design and refinement of existing products.
As a SW Test Engineer, you plan, design and perform tests for the SW design, as part of the complete product validation. You will be responsible for assuring that the SW requirements are tested and verified.
The tests should cover the SW of the product in terms of complete SW functionality, in accordance to the appointed product requirements and standards, with the correct quality, in correct and planned time and meeting the different cost targets.
You will work close with the SW design engineers in handling and reviewing requirements and from that set appropriate project test strategy.
Your knowledge in testing SW, including regression testing, black box, white box testing, exploratory testing and complete requirement coverage testing, enables you to work on complex projects with autonomous and embedded systems.
In that capacity, you will together with the team prepare quotes for SW testing towards electronic products, establish test set up proposals, ensure test development, establish test plans, test specifications and test reports, establish functional / qualification test procedures for software. Furthermore, you will support and participates in the complete product testing.
Your skills profile
- MSc / BSc Engineering degree or similar.
- Experience in SW testing for embedded systems.
- Experience in designing and developing test cases.
- Experience in requirement systems such as Polarion or similar.
- Knowledge in test tools for bus communication and diagnostics such as Vector CANoe, vTESTStudio or similar.
- Knowledge in CAN, LIN or similar interfaces.
- Experience from Automotive Spice, ISO 26262 and Autosar is valuable.
- Experience from C, Python and Java script is valuable.
- Able to work in a structured way, both independently and in a team.
- Team player with a strong drive and a positive attitude.
- Committed, self-starting and taking responsibility, high focus and interest to improve the day-to-day work.
- Fluency in spoken and written in English
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at EXO Career Portal
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EURO OR 6500 SEK and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !