EXO ARNVIND is looking for an AX Business Analyst – Manufacturing and Logistics, for our customer, a Fortune 500 company in the Medical Device space, located in Copenhagen.
Our customer has recently launched several complex business transformation initiatives triggering multiple software implementations across their 30+ sales subsidiaries and 7 production companies worldwide. Two of their key platforms are Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM which are currently in the process of being developed and implemented globally.
The Business Analyst will be fully allocated to projects within Enterprise IT and will be the team lead on process and functional knowledge regarding logistics and supply chain.
The responsibilities will include:
- Capture, assess, and define business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics AX business solutions and industry best practices
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout implementation life cycle
- Design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics AX business procedures
- Provide expertise in supply chain, logistics, warehouse and manufacturing (Lean)
- Actively organize and facilitate workshops, in-house, webinars, and knowledge transfers within the global business
- Provide functionality demonstrations and training to new users as needed
- Work closely with the Technical Architects to assist in the design and conduct integrated testing
- Assist in go live procedures and post go live support
As a Business Analyst in the Enterprise IT organization, you will be working alongside a project manager on projects in a globally oriented business. Many of your colleagues and project co-workers will be located in subsidiaries across the globe, and it will be your responsibility to drive and facilitate joint delivery of project artefacts.
You will be working within the Enterprise IT Implementation team, which is facing the business and is responsible for implementation of CRM and ERP. Alongside the Implementation team, Enterprise IT also has a Development team which delivers the technical platforms. The Enterprise IT organization is a growing team; currently consisting of 17 internal employees.
Our customer is currently running a mix of Axapta 2.5 and 2009. Plans are under ways to initiate an upgrade project to Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Implementation team will be involved in the planning and scoping of this project.
- Bridge between business technical development teams
- Represent project stakeholders
- Organize, specify and model the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous
- Ensuring the requirements map to the real business need, are approved by all stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards
Requirements for this position
- Master or B.Sc within IT, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of experience working in IT Projects as Business Analyst, preferably within multinational corporation
- Experience working with AX project implementation with focus on logistics, supply chain, warehouse and manufacturing .
- Microsoft certified preferred, but not required
- Experience working with process transformation through IT Projects
- Confident and outgoing personality who can engage with stakeholders and colleagues at all organizational levels
- Fluent in English
- Up 80 travel days per year
About Our Customer
Our Customer’s diagnostic equipment is of crucial importance to doctors all over the world in their effort to diagnose critically ill patients quickly and accurately. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all colleagues are committed and dedicated in their effort to make an impact on the life of others with our high-quality solutions. Our customer’s leading position in the market has been secured over the last 50 years. And they continue to raise the bar in acute care and constantly develop in new areas.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at OPEN POSITIONS
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EUROs and get free job consultancy when you need it!
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !