EXO ARNVIND is looking for a Chief IT Portfolio Manager for a World Leading Information Services Company, with over 10.000 employees in 40 countries.
The Chief Portfolio Manager will be accountable and responsible for end to end success of the client delivery portfolio within the Nordic market.
You will be the single point of contact for clients, and will be leading a strong delivery team with 10-30 concurrent client delivery projects
- Provide a strategic plan for the function in Denmark.
- .Accountable for planning, implement and deliver forecasts and budgets
- Initiate and sponsor department and global initiatives that add value to the organisation
- Provide leadership to the team across all project and development disciplines, aligning with the EMEA Development Director on strategies
- Lead the employee satisfaction across their teams and ensuring regular feedback to regional functional leaders
- Team Utilisation Targets and margin/revenue pp, demand/supply measures
- Market/Account performance (delivery portfolio profitability/Growth measures)
- Act as a role model for emerging talent to follow
- Develop high performers through coaching, mentoring and development plans, ensure a solid succession plan is in place
- Identify, recognise and nurture talent and high performance
- Identify and manage underperformance
- Select, develop, manage and motivate the development of staff to ensure optimal productivity
- Plan and implement forecasts and budgets
- Account for ensuring sales and project demand forecasts are accurate and managed and managing the demand signal to ensure supply Pipeline is maintained and managed to delivery forecast revenues and growth initiatives
- Accountable for Delivery revenue dependent on market
- Accountability for cost budget
- Accountable for all client commissioned delivery projects end-to-end
- Lead teams of 10 to 30 client facing projects.
- Accountable for successful end to end execution of 15-30 concurrent client delivery projects.
- Single point of consolidation and integration of all services to a specific client or portfolio of clients. This covers existing contract, to deliver the revenue and operating profit committed
- Accountable for overall service delivery to clients in the market
- Accountable for timely & appropriate pre sales engagement, ensuring that delivery is engaged as early as possible in the sales process and that all gateways are adhered to and managed according to delivery policy
- Manage proactively contract /service catalogue in conjunction with capability leaders
- Be accountable for the revenue and operating profit delivered against budget and the service levels achieved, with the aim to grow profitable revenue
- Ensure that demand is accurately maintained, that services are commissioned from partners in the matrix appropriately through the standard processes and mechanisms provided
- Manage the pipeline of projects and delivery road maps for the business
- Successfully manage the pipeline forecast demand and supply interlock from in market to delivery to ensure resources and skills are deployed at the right time and in the right place with the correct profile to successful delivery services to the clients
- Achieves and exceeds ervices profitable growth and performance targets, increasing market position and long-term growth opportunities
- Meet the Service Level commitments to the client, managing the deployment of services and resources from across multiple capabilities, the use of products, and third-party services to provide a successful delivery
- Responsible for delivery engagement & relationship in the Market
- Ensure business line infrastructure and resources are appropriately aligned
- Use, implement and comply with the standard corporate tools and processes. To ensure alignment with other leaders in the business
- Responsible for the revenue and operating profit delivered against budget and the Service Levels achieved, with the aim to grow profitable revenue
- Manage vendor relationships
- Report out to stakeholders periodic status, KPIs, financials, progress and resource levels
Essential personal skills:
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English, and a Scandinavian language.
- Degree in either business and/ or information technology base
- Extensive business knowledge and experience in client delivery projects in a EMEA matrixed environment
- Strong understanding of EMEA finance service
- Experience of working in client facing and internal complex systems and management roles
- Wide variety of experience across the project development lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of IT issues and uses of IT in managing innovation and change
- Knowledge of customer service/sales support practices
- Ability to analyze, report and review Service performance
- Highly Motivated Individual
- Experience of responsibility of holding a budget of at least $1M
- Ability to travel
- Experience of working across multiple countries and cultures
- Managing and motivating employees – including setting objectives for staff development
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Have leadership experience in a context with diverse stakeholders
- Line/staff management experience of a team of more than 7 people with IT disciplines
Our customer offers an exciting career opportunity in a growing global company, and with an attractive salary package for the right candidate.
If the above descriptions could be you – then please apply here at OPEN POSITIONS
We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you know relevant candidates ? Check this !
At EXO ARNVIND you can make money by knowing the right candidates!
You can easily get a secure link here: EXO Referral that you can use to make referrals on all our open positions.
If you submit a new candidate for us, and your candidate gets the job – you will receive a hiring bonus of 700 EURO !
If you want to commit to regularly finding exciting candiates for us, in your area of expertice and of course make even more money – you can apply to be an EXO Partner here: Apply EXO Partner
We look forward to working with you !